Tuesday, June 16, 2009

When you get angry at video games it doesnt get you anywhere

But for some reason you still do it... I remember one time I was playing Gran Turismo and I lost on the last lap of like a 50 lap race essentially throwing away an hour of my life. This resulted in a screaming meltdown not unlike this one and I ended up spiking my wireless controller. To add insult to injury, to continue playing I had to go and pick up the batteries and pieces of my controller down the hallway.

There was also this one time I was playing Ultima Online- the first big online RPG. I was super excited and had just gotten it for christmas. Some super nice random person gave me a bunch of stuff (in the game) and I was soo happy. Then some guy killed me and took it all. I threw a fit and kicked the computer, punched the monitor, and then spent an hour sending hate mail to their customer service. I did not receive a response and never played the game again.

Anyways here's the video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA

No comments:

Post a Comment